GET YOUR FREE!! MELBOURNE WESTERN SUBURBS ASBESTOS REMOVAL QUOTE
UNMATCHED PRICES & RELIABILITY
Just Fill Out The Quick Form Now
[FREE] Asbesto Inspection Report With Every Quote
SERVICING THE MELBOURNE REGION
Want To Skip The Form? Click The Call Button Below!
The Trusted Asbestos Removal MELBOURNE Western Suburbs Experts
Are you looking for licensed asbestos removalists in melbourne western suburbs has to offer? All Asbestos Removal Melbourne knows exactly how to remove asbestos. Our company has been in the business for more than ten years, we provide the safest asbestos removal in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs. We have a reputation for being thorough and highly professional with our job. That’s why homeowners and businesses prefer us for any of their demolition, asbestos removal, asbestos testing, and asbestos inspection services. We consider ourselves a highly ethical company when it comes to removing asbestos with utmost care. We know how dangerous wrong procedure for removal can be, and we take extra care while performing asbestos removals.
Australia has some really strict rules against builders who use asbestos as a building material and builds that have asbestos. Commercial and residential buildings all across Australia need to comply with the Environment Protection Acts that bans the usage of asbestos as a building material. It also bars people from improper removal of the material. Our company Asbestos Removal Melbourne are specialists in safe removal that complies with all the necessary codes. We have all sizes of asbestos removal jobs and we know how to do it right.
In Melbourne, you can only get a license to remove asbestos if you apply for it with all the essential criteria. All Asbestos Removal Melbourne showed the proof of identification, detail of personal protective equipment, proof of experience, and training. After the authorities verified all our details we were able to get an asbestos removal license.
For a free quote call us on the number given or fill up our quote form.
Professional Asbestos Removal in Melbourne Western Suburbs
Our professional asbestos removal team provides all kinds of asbestos services. We are one of the most affordable asbestos removal companies in Melbourne. The Asbestos removal cost may vary depending on the size of the thing and what height it is. The cost of removal of Asbestos in Melbourne is usually around $50 per square meter. Our professionals can give you an exact estimate on-site visit. Asbestos can only be dropped off at a licensed facility. You can be charged for dumping it in some landfill. Asbestos Removal Melbourne has the license for asbestos disposal to get rid of asbestos in a method approved by the Environment Protection Authority. Do not try to get rid of asbestos by yourself. They are highly volatile. If a building material is made of asbestos brakes, the fibers can spread in every direction. Without proper safety, you might inhale it and there is no way to take them out.
Many commercial buildings and residential houses get non-compliance notice. This happens when code enforcement inspectors visit your property and find your building or house is not complying with certain building codes. The presence of asbestos in the building is one such violation. You will have a certain amount of time before you need to remove the asbestos or you might get heavily fined. Our company makes sure you get asbestos clearance. An asbestos clearance certificate ensures that all the visible asbestos products and asbestos waste has been removed from the property. We work in compliance with WorkSafe Victoria making sure all your inhabitants of the building and our own employees are safe during the removal of asbestos products from the property.
When you call us we will thoroughly inspect your property first. Our team will determine all the places that may have asbestos. Asbestos testing can confirm the presence of asbestos. Our highly effective skills at asbestos removal make us one of the best asbestos extraction companies in Victoria. We follow all the laws and codes and comply with them to the T.
Asbestos Testing & Inspections
If you have asbestos building material in your property, we can perform an inspection or testing. Many commercial companies need demolition of buildings and structures and the correct asbestos abatement. We take the utmost care in ensuring the asbestos waste is disposed of in the correct manner. EPA requires you to get asbestos testing done to determine the presence of asbestos in the building, to avoid asbestos contamination in the surrounding areas. If the asbestos testing comes positive we will perform the asbestos disposal in the proper way and get rid of it at our facility. Some of the common building materials that can contain asbestos are roof, asbestos fence, asbestos walls, asbestos evans, asbestos tiles, asbestos roofing, wall cladding, sheeting, flooring, etc. Many cement structures may have asbestos lining for fire resistance in older buildings. Asbestos abatement is another thing which is thermal resistant spray applied on ceiling and ducts to make them fire resistant.
Asbestos testing and Asbestos inspections are really important. The presence of asbestos in your house or workplace can be particularly dangerous. Family members or employees in case of commercial areas can have exposure to asbestos fibers. There are various health risks of asbestos. Asbestos is a highly resisting naturally occurring mineral. It is fire resistant and it does not dissolve in water. When it enters the human body, it can stay lodged in your tissue for years. These asbestos fibers might be small but they give rise of several health conditions. Some common health issues include lung cancer, Asbestosis, laryngeal cancer, Mesothelioma which is caused by asbestos exposure. People who work in construction sites are highly vulnerable to asbestos, that’s why asbestos testing is absolutely necessary for proper safety precaution. Asbestos Removal Melbourne professionals provide inspections to homes, and commercial properties so they can stay with peace of mind. If you have recently gotten an non-compliance notification, we can help you remove asbestos before the next audit. We take samples of air from your property and send it to our labs for testing. We have quick and highly effective methods to perform tests. With our highly effective testings we can determine the presence of asbestos particles in the air. If you find the presence of asbestos in the property we will perform necessary decontamination procedures to get rid of all the asbestos particles.
Friable & Non Friable Asbestos
Bonded asbestos that are made from combining with cement or resin, these can be friable or non friable. Friable asbestos which is also known as Class A asbestos, contains 1% asbestos and are more likely to change into fibrous asbestos. Whereas Non friable Asbestos also known as Class B asbestos, is more resilient. We perform removal jobs of both Class A and Class B asbestos. Asbestos extraction involves personal protection equipment that people need to wear who are removing the asbestos. If your building has any of the two types of asbestos, call us. We take a professional approach. We will contain all the dust from removal, we will transport the asbestos material to a safe house. We understand the risks of asbestos removal and act accordingly. We use the latest technology to complete the project. We use worksafe victoria approved methods to avoid contamination. Our facilities are licensed for skilled and safe destruction of asbestos material.
Asbestos Removal Contractors – Service Areas
- Asbestos Inspections Western Suburbs
- Asbestos Testing Western Suburbs
- Asbestos Removal Western Suburbs
- Asbestos Air Monitoring Western Suburbs
- Asbestos Disposal Western Suburbs
- Asbestos Roof Removal Western Suburbs
- Asbestos Roof Replacement Western Suburbs
Suburbs We Service
We service all the 13 areas of the Northern Melbourne region: Airport West, Caroline Springs, Essendon, Flemington, Footscray, Keilor, Melton, Point Cook, Sunshine, Sydenham, Werribee, Williamstown and Yarraville.
These are the suburbs of Western Suburbs Melbourne which we service:
– Airport West is a suburb 12 km north-west of Melbourne, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Moonee Valley. At the 2016 census, Airport West had a population of 7,564.
– Caroline Springs is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 21 km west of Melbourne’s Central Business District, located within the City of Melton local government area. Caroline Springs recorded a population of 24,205 at the 2016 Census.
– Essendon is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 8 km (5.0 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Moonee Valley. At the 2016 census, Essendon had a population of 20,596.
– Flemington is an inner suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 4 km north-west of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government areas are the Cities of Melbourne and Moonee Valley. At the 2016 census, Flemington had a population of 7,719.
– Footscray is an inner-western suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 5 km from Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Maribyrnong. At the 2016 census, Footscray had a population of 16,345.
– Keilor is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 16 km north-west of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government areas are the Cities of Brimbank and Hume. At the 2016 Census, Keilor had a population of 5,853.
– Melton is an urban area within metropolitan Melbourne, Australia. Melton is located 35 km west from the capital’s central business district. It is the administrative centre of the City of Melton local government area and its most populous centre. At June 2019 Melton had an urban population of 72,177, and has grown steadily with an average annual rate of 5.01% year-on-year for the five years to 2019.
– Point Cook is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 22 km south-west of the CBD. It is the home of RAAF Base Point Cook, the birthplace of the Royal Australian Air Force, and is the current home of the RAAF Museum. Point Cook is also home to many playgrounds.
– Sunshine is a suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 12 km west of the CBD, located within the City of Brimbank local government area. Sunshine recorded a population of 9,768 at the 2016 census.
– Sydenham is a suburb 22 km north-west of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, located within the City of Brimbank local government area. Sydenham recorded a population of 10,838 at the 2016 census.
– Werribee is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 32 km south-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District, located within the City of Wyndham local government area. Werribee recorded a population of 40,345 at the 2016 Census.
– Williamstown is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 11 km (6.8 mi) south-west of Melbourne’s central business district in the local government area of the City of Hobsons Bay.
– Yarraville is an affluent inner-western suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 6 km from Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is in the local government area of the City of Maribyrnong. At the 2016 census, Yarraville had a population of 14,965. It is bordered on the east by the junction of the Maribyrnong and the Yarra Rivers, and its southern boundary is the West Gate Freeway.
we use Australia's MOST RECOGnIZED Brands & PRODUCTS
YOU'RE PROTECTED BY ASBESTO ALLIANCE'S TRIPLE GUARANTEE:
100% Workmanship Guarantee
All work performed, will be completed by a Certified & Trained, professional Asbestos Removalist and overseen by a Registered Queensland Master Builder. Our reputation and safe work practices has been the foundation of what has build our thriving company. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your asbestos is removed and disposed off accordance to all QLD safety regulations.
100% Fixed Base Pricing
Our asbestos and disposal fixed base pricing makes it extremely affordable for most small families and property owners. We are upfront with our pricing and do our best to make your investment work without sacrificing quality control measures, skimping on safety for our staff and your property. We are small enough to care about the little guy and large enough to count on, when there’s some hard work to be done
100% Transparency Guarantee
Having been in business for many years and performed a countless amount of Asbestos removal jobs nationwide, we have seen our fair share of dodgy asbestos removal jobs. Asbestos Alliance provides its customers with a 100% Transparency Quotation & Report with photos, fixed pricing, no hidden surprise costs, and the job only begins when you give the green light.
Our Customers Believe in Us
Here Is What They Are Saying
Asbestos Removal Services In Melbourne and Surrounding Areas.
We Do It Right, So It’s SAFELY Tight!
Welcome To All Asbestos Removal Melbourne
Where we offer the best in satisfaction And special Offers
What Exactly Does Our Asbestos Alliance Have to Offer You?
Common Questions Asked - FAQ
The Asbestos Industry is full of ‘Cowboys’ and ‘Pop Up Demolishion Companies’ who always try and undercut the professional & certified Asbestos companies. They either hire untrained and certified personal or aren’t operating under a registered builders licences without insurances.
In reality, we are constantly being called up to fix the mess (like missed & remaining Asbestos or re-disturbed that now has be be removed) from unprofessional asbestos handymen and even professional asbestos removal companies. Corners are cut, safety’s last & WPHS is non-existent. If you’re focused just on a cheap price for your asbestos removal & disposal, the property owner will be liable in court.
The QBCC (who regulate the Asbestos Removal & Disposal industry) do not classify any job under $3,300 as a regulated job.
So what this means, if you expose asbestos that could have been left, expose dangerous asbestos spores or if the work is defective, you are not covered and you’re out on your own.
The QBCC and your insurance company will be saying something along the lines “this is what you get when you focus on a cheap job”
Considering the only real way you can 100% know if your property is safe from asbestos and it’s deadly airborn fibres is, testing is performed on the material, tested by a NATA-accredited laboratory, I suggest you research a Certified & Registered Asbestos Removal company who have a credible reputation. Every asbestos removal job can looks great with a lick of paint and a slap of silicone. (even the ones fixed by ‘Handyman Harry and his mate, Cheap Charlie’.
We don’t want to sound like we toot our own horn here, but Asbestos Alliance and it’s partnering asbestos comapanies are one of Brisbane’s Most Reputable and credible Asbestos Removal and Disposal companies that has been operating in the Brisbane Region. We wouldn’t stay close to that many years in operation, especially in this industry if our reliance and our reputation weren’t upholding.
It’s hard to please so many diverse members of our region but we strive to be a beacon of light and lead an ethical way of doing business for other Asbestos companies to follow.
We advise everyone in this situation to organise a professional In house Asbestos Consultation & Testing by a trusted Asbestos Removal company. The consultation and visual check should be free or cost you under $200. Best case scenario you‘ll find out your asbestos isn’t as bad as you’d thought, you’ve gained peace of mind and more clarity as what’s to be expected.
Worst-case scenario: you now ‘know where you stand’ in terms of the real actual removal of your asbestos and can take action before it costs you more money and time. See – ‘Do you have a 0% interest payment plan option’ below.
If you’re eligible, most likely yes. Please contact of friendly staff about our finance payment plans, apply for a FREE in house Asbestos consultation to discover if you qualify (most people do and it’s usually much much more affordable than you would think. After all, what could be the price of not resolving your Asbestos problems promptly?
If you’re within the Brisbane surroundings, including Ipswich, Logan, Redland, Moreton Bay, the answer is yes!
Yes, we and our partnering asbestos companies are within Brisbane’s leading commercial Asbestos Removal and Disposal providers.
YOU ARE BACKED BY:
BRISBANE'S #1 Asbestos removalist
100's Of Queenslanders Use Asbestos Alliance As Their Asbestos Remedial Experts
Asbestos Alliance is a True Blue Aussie business with good family morals and old fashion Aussie ethics. We have stood the test of time and are still standing strong as one of Australia's leading Asbestos Removal and desposal companies here in Brisbane. We are small enough to care about the little guy and large enough to count on, when there's some hard work to be done. We back all our work and lead with safety on every site. When you partner with Asbestos Alliance, you're guaranteed to be partnering with the best you can rely on.
WAS YOUR PROPERTY BUILT BEFORE 1990'S? YES, WATCH THIS NOW!